All I have to say is sunny and 85*. After an utterly soggy week, Sunday's weather was absolutely PERFECT for a pool party! This was Alyssa's first party where she wanted to invite some girls that Dan and I didn't already know. There were two girls from her class, Jenna and Keena, plus all of her other friends...13 kids in all. The kids had a blast and Aly was in her Princess glory all day. Here are some pictures from the day:
Princess Castle cake...custom made by GG!! Notice the princess on the top of the cake?!?!?!?
Opening presents...
Aly and Keena are checking out one of the gifts...a princess book - of course!
Hannah and Aunt Brittney...Hannah is our water bug!!
Friends in the pool...
The lonely boy with his 'man-ly' sword...in 10 years he will love this:
Alyssa still doesn't like the big pool...
The VERY happy birthday girl...
I would say the party was a success! Thanks to all our friends and family who came to celebrate with us...the time sure has flown by!!
1 comment:
WOW, that cake amazing! It looks like a wonderful time! I would love a dip in the pool about now!!! www.breebee.com
Post a Comment