Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nature's Garden

I recently found this company, Nature's Garden Delivered, and instantly fell in love! They deliver affordable organic, fresh and seasonal produce from local farms right to your door...and they protect the environment in the process!!  Does it get any better than this?!?!?!

The idea is perfect, but there are two things in particular that stand out to me. First, the quality is unbeatable and it supports local growers...so nice to know where your food is coming from! Second, with all seasonal ingredients, the possibilities are endless!! You are not longer stuck in the same 'dinner rut'.  You can explore new recipes to utilize each item in your box...some of which may be brand new to your dinner table.  You can even swap out some of the items in your box ahead of time if you don't want it.  Can you tell I am excited...fits right into my Food Revolution 'kick'.  I can not wait to get my first delivery!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...