If you haven't been able to figure out yet, Hannah is seriously into fashion. From shoes to shirts, she has always been very particular about what she wears. The teen years will be fun. Now, her diapers are no different.
I use Luvs. I love them. They are fairly inexpensive, absorbent and sport the cute Blue's Clues characters on the front panel. The girls have always liked Blue, so if was an easy sell. Lately Hannah has been proactive in choosing which character she wants to grace the front of her 'biper', as she calls it. No joke. When she needs a new diaper, she will run to the basket and dig through to find just the right animal to suit the occasion and lay down on the floor waiting for us to do the exchange.
It's cute and let's her have a little control over her world, but what happens when we run out of the 'right' character? I found out this morning. She wanted 'lellow' (which is actually 'Orange Kitten')...there was not an 'lellow' in the basket. She started throwing a fit over it! Ok, seriously! I am NOT going to spend that much money on diapers so we can always have the particular one she wants and let the rest go to waste. I had to draw the line...She is going to have to deal with it. It took some coaxing, but I finally talked her into a cute, green puppy and all was right in the world.
1 comment:
Too cute! Katie wasn't too tough with her diaper options but as soon as she turned three she started to turn her little nose up at the clothes I chose for her. So I let her pick out her own out and that worked better for us all!
Post a Comment