Saturday, May 22, 2010

This is why I blog...

look at how cool this is:

I had our blog printed into a book and it turned out awesome!  We had a great time reading through the stories and milestones from the last year.  The girls loved looking at the pictures!

It is even better than a scrapbook!  I can only imagine how fun this will be in a few decades...

4 comments:

thatgirlisfunny said...

What a cool idea to turn your blog into a book! Makes it worth all the work you've put into it. Nice job, SITstah1

Tayarra said...

I would love to know all the details on how you did this. I would love to do it some day.

alison said...

visiting you from SITS :)

i'd thought a few times about doing that, but wasn't sure how it would turn out. i think i'm now back on the "yeah i want to" kick!

Charlotte said...

Also visiting from SITS and LOVE this idea. What a beautiful keepsake :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...