Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Who is Isabella??

I love picking Alyssa up from pre-school! It really is the BEST part of my day! She is always so happy and is in a great mood. We get to spend some quality time together on the way home. I try to get her to talk about her day while we are in the car, but she doesn't always want to cooperate. After I ask her what they learned, I usually ask her what her friends names are - she always says she doesn't remember...then she started talking about Isabella. She says she has a lot of fun playing with her and wants to invite her to her birthday party (yes, I know it is 9 months away...). How cute! Her first friend that is not someone we know! I have never seen Isabella and by the time I pick her up, half the class is gone.

This morning when my mom dropped her off she tried to look for her, but there is one small problem...there is NO Isabella in Aly's class!! So...who is the mystery girl Alyssa likes so much?? We don't know! I don't know if Aly thinks that is one of the girls' names in her class, if Isabella is from another class and they play outside together, or if Isabella is imaginary! I will say that Isabella has never come home with us...

I will have to ask her teachers about her new 'best friend'!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...