Friday, September 4, 2009

I don't want to grow up...

Dan and I were talking tonight about what we are going to do this weekend for our anniversary. Aly overheard the conversation and the rest of it went like this:

Aly:
Am I going to go with you guys?
Dan: No, mommy and I are going to go on a date for our anniversary.
Aly: Oh, well....who is going to watch us?
Dan: Probably Grandma Aidan...
Aly: Is she going to feed us?
Dan: Of Course!
Aly: What will we eat??
Dan: I don't know...maybe some fruit. You like fruit. [We always tell her she needs to eat healthy foods if she wants to be a big girl - boy did that backfire!]
Aly: No! I don't want fruit! I don't want to get bigger! You want me to stay little...right, Daddy??
Dan: Right! But, even if you get bigger you will always be my little girl!!
Aly [thinking it over]: Oh-kayyy...but, I don't want to get big. I just won't eat!
-------------
How can you not fall in love with this little girl?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...