So, today is the third day in a row that I have found Hannah playing, happily, in the toilet! She was even styling her hair with it tonight when I found her. Isn't that a lovely image?!?!? I knew she really liked splashing in water, but this is a little extreme! And to make matters worse, since Alyssa is potty trained now - and doesn't flush - there is no guarantee it is a 'clean' toilet. I thought we were past baby proofing the house, but I guess I am going to have to invest in some kind of toilet lock.
And a lock for the pantry door...
1 comment:
lol...I randomly found ur blog the other day and when I read this today it so reminded me of my boys lol I've had to deal with the same problem, but luckly for us just closeing the bathroom door worked for us. Good Luck I hope a lock helps!
Post a Comment