Thursday, September 10, 2009

Second Day Success!

I was worried Aly would cry when my mom dropped her off at pre-school this morning, but much to everyone's surprise (and thanks to a little bribing - Grandma promised a duck and Daddy promised a new book) she did GREAT!! She didn't cry at all and she was even the 'Helper Bear' today. Being the Helper Bear for the day means she got to hold the flag, put the date on the calendar and change the bear's clothes based on the weather. I am so proud of her! I knew she was going to love school!

Plus, thanks to my schedule at school this year, I am able to pick her up on my lunch and take her to my mom! Not only does it help my mom out since that is usually Hannah's nap time, but it makes me feel better about working! Anyway, she was so happy when I got her and told me all about her day! I told her that maybe grandma would have lunch waiting for her when we got to her house...her response was "She better have a duck waiting for me!"

Never a dull moment!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...