I took the girls to my parents last Sunday to get out of the house for a showing. When I got there, my dad decided to take the girls on a visit to GG's to see some baby mice they found while cleaning out her garage. He asked me if I wanted to go, but Alyssa informed me I was not allowed...probably because she knew that the day would have played out a little different had I been with them! Smart girl! So here is how the afternoon went:
After they had been gone for a while (and since he took nothing with them: diapers, drinks, snacks, etc.) I texted him to find out where they were. Apparently GG's mice weren't interesting enough, because I got a picture back with a caption that said "We are at the pet store". After warning them not to come back with a pet of ANY kind, I figured it wouldn't be long before they were back.
More time passed and I got another text...now they were at Best Buy looking for movies! Like they really need anymore movies!! Then, my dad called me when they left there and said that he was feeding them lunch (which just happened to be a well balanced meal of chocolate covered pretzels) and that Aly wanted to see what the inside of Starbucks looks like before they came home (Nice try...I'm not buying it).
So finally, I got this picture that says: "We will be home when they are done eating their whipped cream".

They sure do have some great adventures...what are grandpas for, right?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment