It's our anniversary!! Since Dan had to work today, we went out to celebrate yesterday and had a great time together! We saw 'The Time Traveler's Wife' and then have the most amazing fillets, broccoli and margaritas at Outback! Very delicious!
It is hard to believe it has been 7 years! In a way it feels like we have been married forever, we have become such a part of each other that it is hard to remember what is was like without one another. But, then again, it feels like we just got married! If anyone would have told me 10 years ago - when we met - that this is where we would be, I would not have believed them. I could not have imagined anything better and I wouldn't change one second of our lives together (except maybe being able to sell our house ;) God has definitely been good to us! We both have great jobs and two beautiful little girls! I feel so incredibly blessed to be truly married to my best friend! And, even though this year - statistically - is supposed to be the hardest year of marriage, I can't wait to see what it brings us!

No comments:
Post a Comment