I know, I know, this is a few day late. Better late than never...right?!?!?
There is no doubt 2010 was good to us! It was the first in a while without any major life changes. No new jobs. No new houses. No new family members. Just quality time together! And, I believe, 2011 will be just good...if not better!
The girls will hit a few important milestones this year: Hannah will start preschool (Which I have already had to register her for. They sure don't waste any time!) and Alyssa will start kindergarten. KINDERGARTEN. They will be ecstatic and I will probably cry. I can't believe how big our babies are getting...
Maybe Dan will get a new job...hopefully, I will not need a new job ;) Beyond that, our year is wide open! Lots of time to love each other and laugh together, invest in the relationships around us, get to know our new church family and love on high school kids. We are going to grow a lot this year and God is going to stretch our faith...I can feel it! I just pray that we are seeking Him in our decisions!
We hope 2010 was a good year for you and your family and we will be praying for you in the new year as well. So, here's to a blessed 2011!!
No comments:
Post a Comment