This morning we took Hannah to get her first haircut! It didn't start off so well because she 'didn't want her hairs cut' and would not sit in the airplane chair, so Dan had to sit with her. We took her to Cookie Cutters so they are prepared for kids and have TV/DVD players at each station...Thank God for Cinderella! The stylist just told Hannah she was going to brush her hair. It must have felt good because Hannah had a glazed look on her face like she was under a spell. We only got the ends cut off her hair so that it is even and it actually curls more at the ends now!
After Hannah was done, Alyssa decided she wanted to try so we had the ends cut off of hers as well. She thought it was really fun, but still needed to sit on Daddy's lap this time. I am so glad we got hers done, because it actually looks like it is supposed to be short now. It is so sweet...and she picked out a bow to put in.
I didn't get many pictures because I was afraid of freaking Hannah out so I just used my phone. Here are a few of Hannah:
They both look beautiful and their hair looks so healthy now! They are already talking about going back ;) What a way to end the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment