Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wildlights 2010

This is, hands down, one of my favorite activities this time of year.  I don't know what it is, but the Zoo becomes completely magical under the millions of lights.  It feel like you are at the North Pole.  And, even though the girls were kind of grumpy to start with, this year was no different! 
 
I don't know why Mrs. Claus' kitchen is a 'flash free' zone, but that is why these are kind of blurry. Hannah didn't particularly care for Mrs. Claus hoovering over her shoulder...
 Aly on the other hand was totally into it! Here she is taking a few pointers from the Big Guys wife.
 Hannah would rather take tips from daddy!
  Mmmm...I wish I had Mrs. Claus' recipe!
 This is just a warm up of the baking we have to do this week ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...