Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winter Celebration

I seriously hate not being able to go to Aly's class parties (those are the kind of things that make me want to quite my job and sell everything we own so I can be a SAHM)!  Luckily, Grandma was able to go to the Holiday party...and Dan was able to surprise her with coming as well.  She had a blast and is such a show off when people are there with her! 
 Hannah was also ecstatic to be there with her sister!  She got to participate right along with Aly's class.  She is such a big girl...
 I know I have said this before, but Alyssa LOVES to have Hannah there with her and show her off! They may be complete opposites, but they are two little peas in a pod!
This is a cute picture of Hannah, but look behind her at the wall.  Aly's teachers created the coolest display of student made stockings hanging over a fireplace (complete with 3D fire) and a tree with presents!  Sometimes teaching preschool seems like fun...
This is just an adorable picture of Hannah hugging grandma's leg.  I lover her eyes.  So beautiful!
I can't believe this is Alyssa's last preschool Holiday party...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...