Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Potty Update

Sweet little Hannah.  When she gets something, she gets it.  After mastering the toilet on New Year's Eve she hasn't looked back.  Now, she has to poop 2 4 times a day just because she knows how ;) and, she can always squeeze out just a little more pee!  She even does wonderful when we are out and at nap time.  She was so easy to potty train, but she sure is making up for it now.  

The child will NOT wear pants...or panties.  

She goes around, most of the day in just her 'bra'. No shame. She can't stand they way feel when they move around or slightly bunch up.  And trying to put pants on top of that...ha!  Good luck!  She won't even wear pull ups because they are too bulky in between her legs.  It is a major fight when we need to go somewhere.  Not only can she not go naked in public, but it is -4*!!!  You can not reason with her. We have had to force the issue, put her in time out, put her in bed and take away precious toys.  She. Doesn't. Care. I am at my wits end.  I sincerely hope she goes out of this stage quickly.  I am glad she is potty train, but at this point, I am wondering if it would have been better to just keep her in the stinkin' diapers ;)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...