Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Salvation...Check :)

Aly was 'reading' her Bible at the island the other day while I was making dinner and she was telling me about some stuff she learned at church.  I continued to ask her questions about it because I love hearing how she interprets things...not to mention her cute little voice.  

I forget exactly how it came up, but somehow we were talking about how Jesus can live in our hearts.  I asked her if she wanted to ask Jesus to live in her heart.  She looked at me and said, without missing a beat, "He already does! Yeah...I asked Him before."  I wanted to laugh and cry because it was so darn cute, but I just smiled and told her that was good and I was glad she asked Him!

Maybe this explains why she took her little sister and their BFF into her closet...with her Bible to have a 'conversation' last time the Gibsons were over ;) This girl has a serious future ahead of her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...