Thursday, January 20, 2011

Princesses on Ice

Aunt Emily bought the girls tickets to see Disney's 'Princesses on Ice' for Christmas this year.  What a perfect gift!  Being completed obsessed with all things 'princess', the girls could not have been more excited.  When I wrote it on our calendar in the kitchen, Aly made me circle it in pink and watched the daily magnet move closer and closer to the big day. 

Finally it was time to go and I thought they were literally going to burst with excitement.  We went with Grandma and Emily and had great seats.  Unfortunately I didn't get very many pictures of the girls because they were too excited and my camera is acting up, but here are  a few of Aly posing just inside the arena before we took our seats.

They both wore their Ariel dresses!
Our little Mermaids
Alyssa was sooooooo excited when the show started.  Here eyes were glued to the ice and you could see the pure joy just pour out of her.  My face hurt from smiling so big.
Tinkerbell...for our Hannah Babe
Mickey and Minnie...Classic Disney
Ariel and Ursula making a deal...
Snow White and a few of her Dwarfs
Belle and the Beast
Cinderella on her way to the ball...of course she turned her head when I took the picture :/
Disney Royalty
Disney sure knows how to put on a magical show.  I felt like a kid again and I know it was everything the girls had dreamed it would be...except Grandpa didn't get to go with us.   Now, we can't wait to take the girls to Disney to see Cinderella's castle in person.  I seriously don't know who is more excited...us or them!

Thanks Aunt Emily...you really know how to buy a great gift ;)

1 comment:

One Mom said...

I am so excited to see that you posted this! I'm taking Katie to the Princesses on Ice and she's already wishing it was the big day! I didn't even think of letting her wear one of her princess dresses. (And I'm excited for the show too!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...