You know that little piece of skin that connects your upper lip to your gums?? For most people, it connects to the upper part of your gums...for Hannah in connected right between her front teeth. It was forcing her teeth apart and I think part of the reason for her lisp. I have heard other people talk about their children having a 'surgery' to 'snip' that and I was going to talk to Dr. Heiny about it at her two-year appointment...turns out I won't have to. Hannah took care of it herself. She was at my mom's and all I gathered is something about the pantry and a can of Spaghetti-O's. I don't know the whole story, but I think she tripped with the can...problem solved.
There was a lot of blood and she had a fat lip, but my mom said she didn't cry for very long. It is a good thing I wasn't there...it makes my stomach turn just thinking about it. Doesn't really surprise me though...of course it happened to Hannah!! At least it will be healed in time for her birthday pictures...
1 comment:
My name is Beatrice Murphy I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for bad credit loans cash advance company.
Post a Comment