Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What's New Scooby Doo??

I don't really like Scooby Doo...at all.  But, ever since the girls saw him at COSI on New Year's Day they have been obsessed with the show.  Hannah in particular.  I don't really understand why, because she can not possibly understand the complex story line unfolding in each episode.  Never the less, she is constantly asking for 'sooby'!  

Both of them are utterly ridiculous about it.  I am NOT exaggerating!  I will have to get a video of it...they have the theme song memorized.  It's pathetic. I know.  It is kind of catchy though.  I would much rather be watching Blue's Clues or Dora (not Caillou though - Dan and I really don't like him)!  At least those shows have a little educational value.. 

I already miss the days of Higglytown and Nick Jr...and we will probably even miss the days of 'sooby' [someday].  But right now, if I have to 'solve that mystery' one more time - I might scream!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...