I can not believe that is is been 2 years since we saw Hannah's sweet face for the first time! While I was pregnant with her, I couldn't understand how I could love another baby as much as I love Alyssa...now, I don't know what I would do without her in my life. She has brought so much joy and laughter to our family. Her personality is intense and she is as stubborn as they come, yet she is so smart and loves to snuggle. Completely opposite from Alyssa, but loves her sister more than life! I wouldn't change a single thing about her. From her sweet 'I luh you!'s' and rosey checks to her pouty lip and utter silliness...I love every ounce of of this little girl!
At her doctors appointment today she weighed 26.6 pounds (50%) and was 34 inches tall (75%). Perfect proportions. We talked about potty training and having the first aid kit handy for summer...especially for this one!! By the way, did you know that super glue is the same formula as the Dermabond they use in hospitals for cuts?!?!?! At $2, it is a fraction of the cost and no ER wait necessary!! The doctor told me to buy a tube of it to keep handy...of course it is not for the face or knees and elbows, but I never thought I could super glue my daughter back together ;) Other than that, she is as healthy as can be!
She is a great sleeper right now...not so good of an eater. She loves her 'nummy' (milk) and anything with sugar in it. She doesn't like meat at all, but she loves red bell peppers, cucumbers, green beans and most fruits. I guess that is a good thing. She loves reading books and doing arts and crafts with Aly. She loves Caillou, Scooby Doo, Tinkerbell and all things 'Wincess' (princess). She has a ton of words and adds to it daily. She likes to be the center of attention...sound like anyone else to you??? She is totally active and is going to be our little athlete. She can kick a ball with some serious power and accuracy for a two year old! She loves going to Sunday school and wants to imitate everything Aly does. This summer is going to be sooooo fun!
Hannah woke up at 6:15 this morning all ready to go. By 8:30, she had watched "Snow White'", had popcorn for breakfast and asked to go to the mall. She is two! Then, I took Hannah to have her birthday pictures taken at Polaris. She wasn't really cooperating so Aly, being the concerned big sister, jumped in and helped out. The photographer actually got a great one of them together as well...was not expecting that! We got lunch, had a quick play on the 'Jungle Germ' before heading to see Dr. Heiny (yes, that is his real name).
Tonight we are going to have a family dinner, chocolate cake with Cotton Candy ice cream from Coldstone and open presents. We got her a soccer ball with a goal, a Tinkerbell beach towel, Leap Frog Tag Jr. and a giant Tinkerbell coloring book (from Alyssa)! Now, I hear them waking up from their nap, so off I go...
A little reminiscing. Here is Alyssa kissing Hannah for one of the first times...
Some of her shots from today:
These last two were my absolute favorites taken today. The regional director of the portrait studios was there on a visit and agreed...she asked me to sign a photo release to allow them to use these two shots in the studio and in their catalogs for advertising! Pretty cool!
We love you Hannah baby...attitude and all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment