It's no secret...I'm not a very good party planner. I can come up with the ideas, but the follow through is just not there. Even so, Hannah party turn out just fine. The girls both had a lot of fun and happily ate their way into a sugar coma. Alyssa was so cute opening helping Hannah open her presents. She was taking them out of the bags and handing them to her one by one, explaining each of them to her. Hannah thought it was great - and that the were all from Aly! With each present she told Aly, 'kank kou'! Here is a video and a 'few' of pictures I took...I will let them do the rest of the talking:
Hannah's Tinkerbell cake homemade by GG!
No fairy cake is complete without pixie dust, so GG let the girls put on the finishing touches!
Hannah was embarrassed by all the attention and singing...
Opening presents...Alyssa is such a great big sister!
My favorite one of the day...Happy Birthday Hannah!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Hannah! Glad her party went well. They are so cute in their princess clothes. Love the cake!
Hey! found your blog on TMC! That picture on your side bar of your two girls, is just SWEET! They are adorable. Following now. ;)
http://www.gerberdaysblog.com
What a great Birthday! absolutely LOVE the cake.....It looks like it was a wonderful time! Happy SITS day!
Came over from SITS and so glad I did. What a great video and those pictures are da bomb! Love how kids have their priorities in order: clothes get tossed, boxes get totally worked over for clues. Sweet stuff.
What beautiful pictures - and what a pretty blog! Happy birthday to Hannah :)
I'm stopping by from TMC, I will definitely come back for another visit soon!
that cake is gorgeous! you know my daughter's name is Hannah, right? Happy birthday Hannah!
Post a Comment