Tuesday after school my mom sent me a text saying Aly was throwing up and needed us to get home from school as quick as we could. Poor thing had a stomach bug ;( And it was really the first time she had ever thrown up...thankfully (I HATE puke and puking)! It was a fierce bug too...it came on quick and didn't last long. I had picked Aly up from pre-school that morning and she was fine. She only got sick one other time on Tuesday and was fine on Wednesday morning! She was so sweet...she kept saying, "My belly hurts! I've got the sickness!".
Wednesday night Aly and I made goodie bags for her school Christmas party on Thursday. We had some little coloring books, stickers and even made little bags of reindeer food (oats with colored sugar and glitter) for her friends with the following poem attached:
Make a wish with eyes closed tight
and sprinkle this on your lawn tonight.
As Santa's reindeer fly and roam,
this food will guide them to your home!
She was such a big helper and she was so excited because Dan was taking the morning off to go in and help out with her class!! But, guess what? The bug hit Dan...while he was helping in Aly's class! He was feeling horrible and got sick at the school!! Then, I started feeling sick and left school and left early after throwing up at school. Dan was feeling better, but I was in bed all night!! We were so miserable, but the next morning we were both fine!!! Thankfully, Hannah hasn't gotten it and hopefully won't either! I sure am glad it was out of the way before break started!!
No comments:
Post a Comment