Aly, in the last 2 weeks has become quite girly!! She has been asking non stop for hair bows - I know what you are thinking, but I don't have the heart to tell her she doesn't have enough hair!! So, my mom got her a few head bands...which look absolutely adorable!! Of course, I haven't gotten a picture yet because she won't leave it on for more than 5 minutes. She also has taken an interest in brushing her own hair. GG got her a princess mirror for Christmas that I hung in her closet and Dan put a little end table in there under it for her to use as a vanity. She is so sweet, but gets embarrassed so we are not allowed to watch her do it....I was peeking around the corner last night though and she was as serious as could be brushing her hair and smiling at herself in the mirror.
We also have painted our nails twice over break! We have had numerous tea parties, played with baby dolls and dressed up as 'Princesses' multiple times a day...I love it! Not to mention the kid is a craft-o-holic (just like me)...and Hannah wants to be JUST like her big sister! This is what I have been waiting for...having girls is the greatest!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment