Wednesday, December 30, 2009

To Paint or To Blog....

This has been my struggle with what to do with my free time lately...and by 'free time' I mean the very small amounts of time after the girls go to bed and before my eyelids can't stay up anymore ;) As you can tell by my lack of blogging, painting has been winning out. But, I am trying to catch up the blog so there isn't a big empty gap when the girls look back 10 years from now!! And, I am about half done with the painting. I know people think I am nuts to try to do it so fast and I know you are supposed to wait until the house settles, but I don't care. I can patch the spots that need fixed, but I want our house to really feel like home!! And, it is in my blood...once I get something in my head, I have to do it. I don't have the patience to wait! I love to see the end result too much! It is starting to get there...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...