Morning came waaaaaaaay to fast! Clearly we are not morning people...especially when we have a day full of traveling ahead of us. I need to keep that in mind next time I book us flights anywhere.
There really wasn't much blog-worthy activity, except that Alyssa was so stinkin' cute!! She wanted to be big and do every thing by herself. She refused to let us help her with her pillow and me...which fell off every 5 steps. And, she was watching a show on Dan's phone with headphones as we walked through the airport. Such a teenager thing to do.
Our flights were smooth and {thankfully} uneventful. Grandpa picked us up from the airport and took us home...There really is 'no place like home', but I already miss Disney. We are seriously thinking about joining the Disney Vacation Club. Anyone else members? Thoughts??
Only about 800 more days until we go back... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment