I always wonder what is going on inside little kids' heads...this week, I got a tiny glimpse of what is going through the girls' heads. When we were going to pick up our copy of 'Tangled', the girls and I were jammin' to our Disney Princess's Soundtrack. They know all the words by heart...and I still remember them all from my childhood, so it is a fun thing we do when Daddy is not in the car with us. Here is the conversation that happened this time:
While listening to 'A Whole New World'...
Alyssa: Wow! Mommy, my voice sounds just like Jasmine's!
Mommy: You're right...it is beautiful!
The next song was Belle's song...
Hannah: I wish I was a real princess like Belle...
Mommy: You are a real princess...to Mommy and Daddy!
Hannah (very saddened): But, Daddy doesn't have a spell for me to break...
Little does she know that Daddy is under a spell...her spell! Those girls have him wrapped around their little finger!! I LOVE being a Mama to little girls...especially these two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment