Saturday, April 2, 2011

All 'Tangled' Up

Hannah's big party finally came!  It was a great day to celebrate our princess with family and friends! Here are some pictures from the royal occasions:

This is Hannah's custom, mommy-made Rapunzel cake.  It didn't turn out like what I was envisioning in my head and I abandoned the fondant idea, but Hannah loved it...and that is all that matters!!!  We don't have any pictures of her blowing out the candles because she was so embarrassed by everyone singing that she cried through the whole thing and I ended up blowing it out.  She was really taking the 'it's my party' thing to the extreme!
 'Tangled' Cupcakes
  Making their birthday crafts: princess rings and necklaces.
  Opening presents...she was getting really tired by this point!
 Aunt Emily and Kevin
 Great Grandma Johnson playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos with Evie and Aidan
Alyssa and Evie gave Kevin a pedicure...complete with pink and purple glittery polish...
  While Aunt Emily gave manicures to Hannah and all her party guests!
 The birthday girls was completely worn out!  I guess it was a successful party...
Hope you had a magical party Hannah!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...