Today was the day Aly has been waiting for for weeks...Kindergarten Round Up. She has been playing 'kindergartner' and 'pre-schooler' with Hannah to prepare and told me she was ready to go to kindergarten because she carries her backpack 'like this' (with one strap over her shoulder)! It is so sweet!
When I woke her up this morning she was bursting with excitement! She had a blast and was so proud of the ceremonial cowgirl hat that she got! And, I actually didn't cry...I guess I am saving up the tears for the big day ;)
So, she has officially been 'rounded up'. Now she can start looking forward to the Fall! Too bad she has to wait 6 months to start...
I can't believe how big she is!!
Showing off her Cowgirl Hat!
Just being silly...
Kindergarten or BUST ;)
1 comment:
Aww, congratulations! That's so exciting. Mine starts kindergarten in the fall too and we've got a one-hour orientation one day before the first day of school - nothing like the kindergarten roundup Aly got to go to. Too fun!
Post a Comment