It is no secret that our dogs are obnoxious...especially Sammy! The BarkBuster's training did not work, beating her does not work and we can't seem to find it in our hearts to get rid of them. After all, they were our first 'babies' and the girls absolutely love them. Some good friends of ours have been using a remote controlled shock collar on their dog and it works great! We decided to try that. I ordered 2 of them, spent $50 and waited 10 very long business days for them to arrive. I was so excited to try it out (doesn't that sound horrible?!?!?), but was quickly disappointed! I don't know if Sammy is just too stubborn or the shock is not strong enough, but either way IT DOES NOT WORK!!! Your can shock the crap out of her and she keeps doing what she's doing...and I know the collar is working. Now we are out more money and stuck with 2 useless collars! We don't know what else to do!! A farm is looking great right now! Any suggestions???
1 comment:
Can you increase the strength of the zap?? Ours has settings for how high you can turn it up. try it on dan's arm to make sure it is zapping. Also the collar has to be ridiculously tight to zap her. The prongs have to get through her fur. I hope this helps.... Crazy mutts. If is is any consolidation Boomer ate my breast pump today. (Just the hand one but still.... a breast pump? How can that be appetizing?) I punched him in the face.
Post a Comment