Our sweet Hannah baby turned one today! Dan and I both took the day off of work so we could spend the day together. It started out rocky, but we had a great day together!
To start, Hannah was so excited to celebrate her birthday, she woke up at 5:30!! Somehow I managed to get her to snuggle with me on the couch for a little while before we actually had to get up. We went to have pictures taken this morning at Polaris and it was a nightmare! Neither one of the girls cooperated. We only got a few of Hannah by herself -none with smiles- and only one family picture that was somewhat ok. On the bright side, I only spent $25...which is about five times less than what I usually spend. I think I am either going to take some myself with my new camera or go to another portrait studio. After pictures we went the the indoor playground they have in the mall. Aly calls it the 'Jungle Junk' and we call it the 'Jungle GERM'. Luckily, she didn't want to play too long because she had a 'headache in her leg'. We went to Max and Erma's for lunch and then, because it was so nice out, we decided to go to the zoo. We went to the zoo on Aly's 1st birthday too! The zoo was really fun, but I don't have any pictures since we weren't planning on going there!
After the zoo we just came home and relaxed. I made dinner and Alyssa helped me make a birthday cake for Hannah (The oven exploded on us...see the previous post!). Hannah was so worn out from her big day she went right to sleep.
Here are some of the things Hannah is doing at 1 year old: walking, going up the stairs, babbles alot (not really words though), loves to play with Aly, giggles...alot, loves to eat, loves the dogs, will not go anywhere without her blanket or pacifier, has 4 teeth on the top and bottom...plus a brand new molar peeking through, loves to swing, loves cereal bars and mandarin oranges, doesn't like strawberries, likes to watch 'Blue's Clues', gives lots of kisses, loves bath time, HATES getting diaper or clothes changed and throws MONSTER fits!
My sweet baby girl, we love you soooooooooooo much...how fast the first year has gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment