Yes, this is exactly what you think it is...poop! Only parents in potty training can truely appriciate the value of this photo! I am still not planning on pushing the issue until I am out of school for the year, but much to my surprise, Aly has taken an interest in the potty of the last few days. I have even had to move the potty in the family room so she could continue to watch Dora while she used it. She has been peeing on it pretty often and, as you can see, she has also crossed over. She knew she had to go and started to go into the play room (her bathroom of choice), Dan quickly suggested trying the potty and she got excited. He took her pants off for her and she went into the bathroom, shut the door and emerged a few minutes later, victorious, with a huge smile on her face. Maybe she has decided it is time...
No comments:
Post a Comment