Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hannah's Party: In pictures...

Hannah and Aly have been obsessed with riding on this cart since grandpa had surgery on his foot. By the way...Dad, you are officially on the 'blog' now. Aly helping GG decorate cupcakes for the party.
Hannah's Cake...don't ask! I wonder what she wished for...
She didn't make as big of a mess as I thought she would!! Aly opening presents (for Hannah)! She got some fun toys, books and some money for her savings!

Hannah's future husband, Elijah Seed. He may only be 11 days old here, but he is a handsome little man from a good family ;)

Even though her party wasn't uber-planned and the birthday girl was tired, I think it went pretty well! I hope you had a great first birthday Hannah baby and I hope your wish comes true!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...