Our blog has been a little {or a lot} silent for a while. Not because we haven't had anything to share...but, because it has been difficult for me to put anything into writing. I am working on doing that now, so over the next few days you will {hopefully} see the bigger picture.
While a part of me would really love to forget the the last year and a half...or have a mulligan, the other part of me is thankful for everything we have walked through. I really need to remember. Mostly because I need to remember that I am not in control...and it's a damn good thing. I need to remember His faithfulness and His sovereignty. I don't know exactly what our future looks like. And, contrary to what my head thinks, I don't need to know what the future holds. In fact, knowing the future would rob me of my present experiences.
I. Do. Not. Need. To. Know.
I thought I did, but I don't.
I don't need to know because He already has it worked out...and, because He loves me.
What I need is hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. I need a hope that is real. A hope that is firm and secure. A hope that will never fail me. A hope that can only be found in a relationship with Jesus. That hope is an anchor for my soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment