My Current Favorites:
o Movie? Frozen (Duh. Who didn't see that one coming?!?!)
o TV Show? Full House
o Animal? Giraffe
o Book? The Nevergirls Series
o Snack? Bananas
o Color? Pink
o Food? Pizza (GF of course)
o Song? Let It Go (from Frozen)
o Candy? Snickers
o Toy? American Girl Bitty Twins
o Outfit? Shorts and T-shirt (She also really loved her skinny jeans this year...and of course her dresses still!)
o Drink? Orange Juice
o Thing to eat for lunch? Pizza
o Thing to do outside? Play on the swingset
o Thing to do in school? Read
Who is your best friend? Alaina McDaniels
What do you want to be when you are all grown up? A Teacher
What makes you happy? Cupcakes
What makes you sad? Seeing people hurt
What games do you like to play? Clue Jr. and Guess Who?
What is your BEST memory of last year? Being the poetry Emcee for my class
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Teddy
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Sausage (and donuts)
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Potato Soup
I If I had one wish, it would be: To have a million dollars...
I If I had one wish, it would be: To have a million dollars...
No comments:
Post a Comment