Since Alyssa has become mildly obsessed with Taylor Swift, she decided she wanted to have a music themed party and cake. I have to say, I am pretty darn proud of this cake. It took hours and tested my patience, but it turned out better than I thought it would. And Alyssa love it, so it was totally worth it. Except now I feel like the bar is set waaaaaaaay to high for the next cake I have to make :/ Here are some pictures of the cake:
For the party itself, we had planned on swimming. Mother Nature didn't cooperate though, so she wanted it to be like a YL club (she was made to be a staff kid). Dan ran a series of mixer and call up games for her friends, we had a dance party and a photo booth with a red carpet. I think she had a pretty good day!
Hannah babe :)
Alaina
Alexis
Megan
Reese
Lauren
Aubrey
Alyssa and Alaina
Photo bombed!
Alaina and Sam
Hannah
Lauren, Alyssa, LaShea, Megan and Alaina...silly girls!
Attitude.
Toilet Paper Mummies
Balloon Relay
Striking a pose...
Dance Party!!!!!
Alyssa and LaShea
Classic 'Taylor' Heart
Happy Birthday, Baby!! You are becoming a beautiful young lady!!
No comments:
Post a Comment