Sunday, October 10, 2010

When I grow up...

The girls had to be with me at parent/teacher conferences last week because Dan had class.  I didn't have any conferences scheduled so it wasn't a big deal and they love coming to my school.  At one point, I was talking to a co-worker of mine and she was asking the girls if they were having fun in 'mommy's classroom'.  They said yes, so she asked them if they wanted to be a teacher like me when they grow up.  Alyssa said 'yes', without hesitation.  Hannah thought for a second and then said, "No...I gonna be a princess!"

And, the week before I told Dan I thought she was going to be a lawyer because she likes to argue with everything.  She overheard me say that and yelled from the other room, "No I not a lawyer!  I'm a princess!" 

I think these Disney movies may be going to her head...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...