Yesterday was Alyssa's schools party and costume parade. Since they do it at the beginning of the day, I wasn't able to go :( But I gave my mom my camera to get some pictures. Despite her lack of confidence in taking pictures, they turned out pretty good!
Here is Hannah waiting to see all the kids dressed up...it was still really cold outside!!
Here is her class all dressed up!
Showing off their costumes in the parade...
"Ok, enough of this...I am cold!"
Waving to her fans!
Hugging her sister. There where like 10 pictures like this...she LOVES to have Hannah around her at things like this and show off that Hannah is her little sister!!
Aly was so sweet after school. She said she could wait to get home and show Hannah all the stuff she got in her goodie bag from the party. I asked her if she was going to share and she said, "Oh yeah, definitely! Hannah is going to love this stuff!!" When we got to Grandma's, she gave Hannah one of her suckers and her sheet of stickers. She was right, Hannah did love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment