The FREE swing set is now DOWN :(
I stayed home on Tuesday this week because I wasn't feeling well. Good thing I did because we had a thunder storm and tornado warnings all day! I would have freaked out if I was at school and the girls weren't with me! Anyway, we spent a good portion of the afternoon in the basement on the futon. The girls thought it was actually pretty fun.
When the warnings were over we went back up. For the most part, we didn't get the weather like they were saying we would, but then I looked out back and saw this...
When the warnings were over we went back up. For the most part, we didn't get the weather like they were saying we would, but then I looked out back and saw this...
I guess the winds were worse than I thought. The girls pulled chairs up to the sliding glass door and sat there staring at it for at least 10 minutes. They just took turns saying, "I just can't believe it..." over and over! Dan is going to try to fix it, but I don't know if it can be fixed. At least swing set season is over.

No comments:
Post a Comment