Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One of my LEAST favorite places:

Urgent Care. I have a feeling that the Children's Close to Home is going to be our Home Away from Home with Hannah. I had to take her there tonight for the second time in 9 months (last summer when she got her stitches)...the same doctor even took care of us! This time though, it was just an ear infection...thankfully! I didn't want to have to sit there, but I didn't really have a choice since all the appointments with the pediatrician were booked for the night and I have parent-teacher conferences tomorrow. I hate going into places like that! I feel like every germ in the place singles us out to infest. And, can someone tell me why they put those stupid bead-on-a-wire toys in doctors' offices...do they not know how many germy hands touch them?!?!?!?! Poor Hannah...she was eyeballing them, but I kept telling her no. I didn't want to take home anymore sickness than we came in with...I will let you know how that goes in a few days. After only one and a half short hours in germ land, Hannah is on the mend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...