Saturday, February 6, 2010

Daddy Who?

**This is what happens when I leave the blog open to edit on the computer when I go to take a shower! ;)  He is a great Daddy!**

This maybe the question the girls ask someday when they read these blogs. This may be my one and only blog, but I wanted to do it. Someday the girls will read these and know what we thought about and did with them so I wanted to make sure they knew what I thought from time to time. It won't be much because Jenn is much much better at this than I am. I don't have an amazing story or anything too great to write, but I just want to tell everyone how blessed and lucky I am. I have THE LIFE that everyone could dream of. My girls are so beautiful and funny and cute. They melt my heart everyday, especially when I get home and they run to me screaming "daddy", or "daeeee" as Hannah says. They are always saying I love you and are kissing me. We love to laugh and play games together. They teach me sooooo much about the love and patience of God. I love them so much. And in case you didn't know Jenn is the most amazing wife, mom and teacher. She can do it all (including fix things and build things around the house when I don't). She is so patient with me and the girls and can do everything. Jenn is one of the most selfless people I know. The girls and I are so blessed to have a mom and wife that loves us more than she loves herself. Ok, well there it is: my blog moment. I will try to do a few more posts here and there, but if not there is one thing I hope my girls can learn and understand quicker and deeper than I have: that is the love and grace of Jesus. That will hopefully be their main pursuit in life. Ok, done with Daddy's 'book'. I love you girls...all 3 of you!
-Daddy

1 comment:

Julia Ladewski said...

beautiful story, Daddy!!! thanks for paying a tribute to your awesome wife!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...