Summer finally decided to grace us with its presence this year! Unfortunately, it is the middle of August, which means it is time for school to start. (Don't get me wrong, I love teaching, but being home in the summer with my family is the BEST!) Since the last week or so has been in the high 80's to 90's...not to mention - a billion percent humidity...we have spent a lot of time at Zoombezi Bay and Grandma and Grandpa's pool! They not only have the pool, but fountains and a jump house too so it is like a kid's paradise! We also got the slip 'n slide Aly got for her birthday out and froze our butts off in the ice cold hose water! I can't believe the summer has gone by so fast!! The ONLY possible good thing that the end of summer could mean is Buckeye Football...Go Bucks!! 
Freshly picked cucumbers...right out of Grandma's garden!! Mmmmm!!
I love summer!! Did I mention that?!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment