Sunday, July 26, 2009

Glen Lake, Here We Come!!!

We are officially off on our first family vacation (that doesn't involve a Young Life camp)!! We are on our way to Michigan with the Seed's to stay in a cabin on Glen Lake!! We are so so so excited...not only to be going as a family and relaxing, but to be spending time with GREAT friends as well!!! It was pretty stressful trying to pack for all of us for an entire week, but the only thing I am really worried about is the 8 hour drive. Actually, I take that back - I am worried about the weather too. I am hoping unseasonably cold weather here doesn't translate into trading our beach cabana in for an igloo up north ;) Either way, it is going to be a blast and I will post lots of pictures when we get back!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

haha crazyness and all WE LOVED our vacation with you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...