My parents got a Wii Fit. We, well really I, decided we should try it out! It is pretty cool, but wasn't exactly a self-image booster. It tests your balance, posture and weighs you to help you come up with a plan for getting into shape...and then it give you your 'Wii Age' based on that info and your true age. Besides telling me I am overweight and need to loose between 10-15 pounds (which I already knew!!) my results were pretty good. My posture and balance weren't too bad and it said my Wii Age was 26!! A year younger than my real age...I definitely don't feel younger though. Dan's wasn't as flattering. The Wii told him he was also overweight, but the most surprising thing was his Wii Age...39!! Whoa! Who knows how accurate it really is (I am choosing to think mine is pretty spot on ;), but there is no doubt we need to work out a little lot more!
We were all laughing, so we made my Dad do it too...his Wii Age is 58! I guess he needs to work out too...and stop eating sugar!
No comments:
Post a Comment