Friday, June 19, 2009

My Thoughts on Single Parenting...

it sucks!! Dan left on Wednesday to go backpacking with some of our friends. Although I don't think it sounds like fun at all, they had a great time! He got back this afternoon and we were ALL very excited! The girls have been good and we have had pretty smooth sailing...but it was sooooo nice to have him back. I just needed to take a shower without listening to screaming or make myself something for breakfast other than their leftover, hair covered Fruit Loops. I honestly don't know how single parents do it! I love, love, love being a mom!! But I am also so very thankful I have a wonderful supportive husband, who is very involved in the parenting process!! It sure makes me remember how blessed I am to truly be married to my best friend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...