Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hannah Takes a Tumble

Hannah is for sure the one who is going to get hurt the most and have the most serious injuries. We thought we would have a nice relaxing night last night at the Seed's for a cook out...WRONG! Hannah was being a grump from the time we got there, so after dinner we decided to walk to the park in their neighborhood. Everything was going fine until Hannah tried to go down the steps on the jungle gym. She wants to be like Alyssa so much that she thinks she is so much older than she is!! Anyways, I couldn't grab her in time...she fell face first (more specifically nose first), down 2 steps on to the ground. And it wasn't mulch, or the nice shredded tires...it was good ole' rubberized concrete! Although she didn't really bleed, the entire left side of her face was red and puffy. She screamed for the whole walk back to their house and until we got her in the car to go home and fell asleep. She hit sooooo hard I was really worried about her. When we got home though I had to change her diaper before I could put her in bed. Once her diaper was changed she stood up on the couch and started jumping and giggling. Guess she was fine! The scabs don't do the fall justice...I was honestly expecting the whole left side of her head to be black and blue!
Poor baby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...