Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bottle Free

It's official...we are DONE with bottles!! Even though she is only 10 months old, I decided it was about time Hannah transition to a sippy cup for everything. She has been using one for water for a few months now and is always trying to steal Aly's cups. So, last Thursday, when I had a long weekend from school I went cold turkey with Hannah. She didn't even fight it! It took her a little while to get used to it, but she never cried for a bottle and goes to bed just fine. It wasn't that hard because she doesn't drink very much milk anyway so it wasn't a big deal to her. Now, when it is time to take the pacifier I think she will mind...a lot. I think I will wait a little while on that....

1 comment:

Carrie and Gary said...

Well, we still aren't done with the lutchey...think the moo will take it to college with him:) I am not rushing it though...it seems to be a real comfort item to him that and his kiki(blanket). Easton and Maddie gave it up on their owna dn he will too someday! No more bottles was a big deal in our house...I was so tired of washing them. Now we are looking to the next big thing...Moo potty trained and no more DIAPERS!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...