Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Marley, smarly

Dan and I saw 'Marley and Me' on Saturday. It is a really good movie...you will need tissues though. Anyway, it is about the world's worst dog, Marley. Well, they apparently have never met Sammy! Lily isn't nearly as bad, but Sammy! She IS the the world's worst dog! We got her just a few months after we got married and she was our first baby. However, I can't even begin to tell you everything she has done, eaten or destroyed over the last 6 years. From laptop cords, to furniture, to dozens of cookies at a time. She will eat anything...except for grapes and black olives. I came down after putting Hannah down for an after-lunch nap the other day and found Sammy like this:

It never ceases to amaze me how much she really wants to be human. I honestly think she would sell her soul for a stale, moldy piece of bread! Even though she is horrible we love her to death...and lily too.
Now that is the life!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...