Saturday, December 13, 2008

More bad luck...

This time for me! I woke up in the middle of the night on Thursday with a HORRIBLE flu bug and puking everywhere!! I don't know where it came from, but it lasted a good 24 hours. I had to call off of school (and, of course, I had 2 guest speakers scheduled so they were probably not too happy), my Mom had to watch the girls while Dan subbed and he had to call off of Home Depot last night. My mom, thankfully, watched the girls again today while he worked a few hours. I am feeling OK now, but still pretty weak. So far, no one else has gotten it...and I am praying they don't! It was MISERABLE!! Now I only have a week left until Christmas Break!! Hannah's rash is almost gone too, so hopefully this is our last bout of illness for this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...