We were at my parents the other day and my Dad told Aly that Grandma, my mom, had been run over by a reindeer. Aly was really concerned because she really believes that she did! Since then she has been completely into the "Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer" song (she knows all the words now) and the movie...I know, I didn't know there was a movie either! It's animated and pretty dumb. My parents tried to find her a book, but there isn't one. I think I see an opportunity...any children's authors out there? Every once in a while she will randomly ask me if I knew Grandma got ran over by the reindeer and tell me the whole story about the 'nog' (what she calls the egg nog), her medicine and the hoof marks on her forehead. At least Grandma was ok!
No comments:
Post a Comment