We went to Easton last night and the girls met Santa! We did not get any pictures this year because neither one of them would go near his lap with anything that resembled a happy face. Hannah was ok until she realized that it was not Dan that I handed her to and Aly was content talking to him from a distance. She did tell him what she wanted for Christmas though...a doll. Which, by the way, was not one of the things I bought her, so now I have to go buy one! She talked about it all night. The cutest thing was when we were praying with her before bed-night, Dan thanked God for letting us meet Santa and Aly said "Yeah, he was soooo nice!". This was the first year Aly really gets the 'Santa' idea. It was fun to watch her expressions when we were talking to Santa. Dan and I were talking afterwards about how we forget how cool it was to be a kid and believe, so whole-heartedly that the man you are talking to in the mall is actually going to come to your house, while you are sleeping and bring you presents! As an adult, the idea creepy and called 'Breaking and Entering'...but as a child it's innocent and magical!! Merry Christmas everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment